- Tracks now supports recurring/repeating todos
- Cleanup of feed page and add feed for starred actions
- New buttons to quickly defer an action 1 or 7 days
- Calendar view to review upcoming due actions, includes iCal feed to use in your calendar app (tested with Google Calendar, Evolution, Outlook 2007)
- You can now sort projects on number of active todos
- Support for OpenSearch. This means you can add a Tracks as a search provider in your webbrowser (tested on FF3 and IE7)
- Now allow users again to stay logged in on two devices at the same time
Sorry to everyone for how long it took for this upgrade — lately I have been very busy proposing my thesis. Upgrading the DB for Tracks 1.7 had been giving me some trouble when I’d tried it in the past, but this time I posted a planned outage warning, took the site down for a few hours, and upgraded cleanly without having to worry about out-of-sync data.
I’ll write more about more new features the upgrade provides soon! Please let me know if you have encounter any problems with the upgrade.